Here is one hard truth. 200% increase risk of divorce when both spouses come from divorced homes. Also, here are the primary parental responsibilities. First, the non-custodial parent pays support to the custodial parent. Second, payments are computed based on the income of the parent. Third, the financial support end when the child graduates in high school or when the child is 18 years old. Fourth, child support payment amounts are reviewed every 4 years or if there is a change in the parent’s income.
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Facts Behind Child Support Legal Arrangement
Document Preparation Steps Based on Family Law
Family law show be understood well for those who are having some marital woes or technical issues that have to be resolved. Hence, the intervention of the existing law would be highly necessary for protection purposes. Both parties need to have their legal representatives beside them for guidance and to avoid heated conflicts between espouses. So, here are the three steps you need to consider when preparing for a divorce.
Divorce Steps California
Study Reveals Women More Eager Than Men To Get A Divorce
Here’s what we have found out based on the number of queries on Google that women constitute 70% of the queries on the said search engine, and there’s only 30% from men. This goes to show that women are more assertive in exercising their rights, maybe the right to finally be free from the sufferings caused by their husbands. These women are very reasonable in nature as to why they want a divorce. For more details regarding it you may check out the data contained in the infographics below.
Women Divorce California
Facts and Statistics of Divorce Based on Actual Report
You will be shocked at how divorces have increased over time. Here are some facts about the divorces in America. First, 10% of the U.S. residents is divorced. Second, for first marriages there is 24% chances of them getting divorced, for second marriage there is 34% chances of them getting divorced and for third marriages there is 42% chances of them getting divorced. See more facts about divorce below.
Divorce Statistics California
What Covers Child Support and What Does Not
As per the provision of law, child support covers the following which include shelter, clothing, food and routine healthcare. On the other hand, the things which you are not supposed to spend on include extracurricular activities, vacation, entertainment expenses, pets and pet supplies and electronic equipment. Please see infographic below for more details about child support.